Adams Flea and Tick Spray for Cats, 16 Oz

Amazon.com Price: $18.59 (as of 06/04/2022 03:51 PST- Details)

View cart

Description

JUST FOR CATS: Adams Flea and Ticks Spray For Cats is formulated with cats in mind
KILL FLEAS & TICKS: Effectively is helping stop flea infestations and breaks the flea life cycle, giving your cat quick relief
EASY TO USE: Convenient trigger sprayer
CONTINUOUS PROTECTION: Breaks the flea life cycle for as much as two months
PET, HOME & YARD: 5% of fleas continue to exist your pet at the same time as the rest 95% reside in your house or yard. Adams supplies a multi-step product way to fight pests on each and every front – Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.

Additional information

Manufacturer
Model
Height
Length
Weight
Width
Size