If you are not a fan of dog fashion, you might find it stupid to see a doggie in a dog raincoat walking in the rain with her owner. You might consider it a waste of your time and money. But answer this query first:
You may question why owners might buy clothes for they pets and what is the point of buy clothes for your own dog, but pets often benfit from wearly some types of clothes to protect them form injuries and weather changes.
On a rainy season, Dog raincoats are essential outfits for your pooch. But why is it a necessity? Perhaps you might want to ponder on these reasons:
1. Dog raincoats will provide them warmth. Sometimes, their hair is not enough to warm themselves. Small breeds of dogs, like the Chihuahuas, feel cold easily because they have less body fat. They may get hypothermic if exposed in extremely cold environment so it is important to give her extra protection.
2. It will keep them dry. When their hair gets wet from the rain, they will likely shiver because the cold rain water can seep through their skin.
3. It will prevent them from catching colds or sniffles. During cold seasons, your pets will be predisposed to illness. An ounce of prevention is very much better than cure. Protect your dog with a raincoat. It is even more costly to go to a vet than to buy protection for your pet.
4. If your dog has undergone a surgery, it is vital to keep the affected area dry to prevent infection. Because raincoats are made of waterproof materials, they can be used to wrap the operated area.
5. Another reason is that, it can make your pet look more cute and adorable. Because they come in a variety of designs and colors, you will be convinced to buy one for your pet. Just make sure to match the coat’s total appearance with your dog’s personality.
Whether you are a dog fashion addict or not and provided that you are a responsible dog owner, you will surely be convinced to shop raincoats for your dog to protect your pooch.